As a professional organizer, coach, wife, mother, and woman, I have a passion
for empowering women to live happy, healthy, organized lives.
- What Story Does Your Clutter Tell? Discover the real message behind your clutter, and unlock your potential to change.
- Get Organized! – Your stuff, your paper, your time…You name it, I can organize it – and teach others how to organize it too.
- Get Stuff Done – Simple tricks and techniques can help you accomplish more in less time, eliminate what isn’t essential, and reclaim time to focus on the things that matter most.
- Get Organized to Get Healthy – My personal story has taught me the importance of living a healthy life style, and as an organizer, I have developed systems and strategies that make it easy and realistic.
- Organize Yourself – Self-care is the catalyst to success in all of your life pursuits – family, career, and more. Stop falling to the bottom of your to-do list, examine and eliminate the excuses, and discover simple ways to organize self-care routines.
- Your Best Life – Too often life is a long list of to-do’s that we don’t really enjoy getting done. Take the time to reexamine priorities, gain the courage to let go of outdated commitments and pursuits, and choose to design a life that is meaningful, productive, and a lot more fun
If you would like me to speak at your event, please click the link below and tell me about your event.